Colorado-Denver
Options

feedback about the Boulderado Hotel in Boulder

We are thinking of having our reception at the Boulderado Hotel in Boulder.  The ceremony will be at a different place.  Before we sign the contractor with them, we'd like to get some feedback from people on this board. 

Thank you for you help!

Re: feedback about the Boulderado Hotel in Boulder

• Options
    edited December 2011
    EXPENSIVE!!! But other than that the employees were very nice that I met at a bridal show..and the parking situation is not good. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having our reception there, and I don't honestly think it's as expensive as people think it is.  There is a $3000 minimum food and drink for weekdays, but no other fees.  As foodies, we're spending the majority of our budget on food and drinks, and we're getting married on a weekday, so it made sense to us.  So far everyone has been extremely helpful and friendly, and the food is amazing!  The mezzanine is so festive feeling on its own that we can keep decorations really simple, too, which is saving us $$$.  Plus, you get the presidential suite the night of the reception as part of the price!

The other places we looked may have been cheaper at first glance, but once we added linens and/or chairs and/or a caterer and/or a tent and/or a dance floor and/or a sound system... it added up quickly.
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and we're encouraging our guests to valet park and picking up part of that tab to make it affordable.
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My best friend got married at the Boulderado and as a guest, I can say that it was wonderful! The food was great, the atmosphere was wonderful, and I know that my friend was very impressed by the staff.  It was a great experience! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards