Colorado-Denver

Proposal Location - Need Help

Hello everyone,

I would like to propose to my girlfriend on New Years weekend. Jan. 1st - 3rd. in Vail.  Does anyone know of any good Bed and Breakfast places or Lodge/Cabins  in the Vail area or even Breckenridge, A-Basin, Keystone area. Most I found are booked already or very expensive.  I plan to take her to Vail for a nice dinner and propose to her next to the river, but I may not be able to do it that weekend if I can't find a nice place to stay.   I  would like to do it this weekend b/c the Christmas decorations should still be up.   Any ideas?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

P

Re: Proposal Location - Need Help

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi,

that's a really cute proposal idea.  i'm sure she'll love it.

i don't know of specific bed & breakfasts, but i'd check out vrbo.com - it's vacation rentals homes/condos/etc. owned by people who rent them out as bed & breakfast style accommodations.  so you could have something entirely to yourself.  they have stuff all over vail (and the world), and lots of price ranges, so that might work out better.  here's the link to what there is in vail:
    http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/colorado/northwest/vail

good luck! :)
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second PP - vrbo is the way to go! 

You could always go a little further west out to Glenwood Springs - they do the whole town up for the holidays!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• v3ronv3ron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no suggestions here just wanted to say Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards