Colorado-Denver
Options

Need Rehersal Ideas

Any suggestions for a rehersal dinner near Lafayette? Anything but italian food, we are serving it at the wedding the next day!

Re: Need Rehersal Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmmm... I'm not sure what is near Lafeyette, so I'm probably not much help in that area.  But, I can tell you what we are doing and maybe that will help? LOL  We live in Westminster, but are getting married in Loveland, so asking our WP to travel back and forth 2 days in a row for the rehearsal was out of the question for us.  Therefore, FI's parents are hosting the "rehearsal dinner" on Thursday night at a golf course.  We are going to have a BBQ (hot dogs, burgers) and beer and margaritas are going to be provided (nothing too major since we are getting married the next day).  Then, on Friday morning, we are doing the actual rehearsal and plan on providing Santiago's breakfast burritos (YUMMY!) and mimosa's! :-)  We are getting married at 5.30pm Friday night.  So, we aren't doing anything real extravagent for ours. Nice and simple. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    all i know is that there are A LOT of italian places up there!!

you could try boulder? there are some great places up there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_need-rehersal-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:2306a42b-417f-46cc-b65f-6778fd4fec33Post:0cc0f762-1ead-487c-8833-3aa663544379">Re: Need Rehersal Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmmm... I'm not sure what is near Lafeyette, so I'm probably not much help in that area.  But, I can tell you what we are doing and maybe that will help? LOL  We live in Westminster, but are getting married in Loveland, so asking our WP to travel back and forth 2 days in a row for the rehearsal was out of the question for us.  Therefore, FI's parents are hosting the "rehearsal dinner" on Thursday night at a golf course.  We are going to have a BBQ (hot dogs, burgers) and beer and margaritas are going to be provided (nothing too major since we are getting married the next day).  Then, on Friday morning, we are doing the actual rehearsal and plan on providing <strong>Santiago's breakfast burritos (YUMMY!) and mimosa's!</strong> :-)  We are getting married at 5.30pm Friday night.  So, we aren't doing anything real extravagent for ours. Nice and simple. :-)
    Posted by bczican77[/QUOTE]
    Yum!

Sounds like you're looking for a restaurant, not a caterer -- right?  I don't know much about the dining scene up north.  Have you tried cheking out Yelp to see what's in the area?  Or Open Table?  I know on Open Table you can search specifically for restaurants that accommodate large parties.
  • Options
    Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I LOVE the margs, hot dogs and burgers idea. Totally our kind of party!! I'll have to find a golf course or something. My dad lives in Westminster,not super far - maybe I could use his condo's clubhouse.
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_need-rehersal-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:2306a42b-417f-46cc-b65f-6778fd4fec33Post:15815ff3-a17f-492e-844c-b9768c18ddb0">Re: Need Rehersal Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!! I LOVE the margs, hot dogs and burgers idea. Totally our kind of party!! I'll have to find a golf course or something. My dad lives in Westminster,not super far - <strong>maybe I could use his condo's clubhous</strong>e. Thanks!!
    Posted by Jade0085[/QUOTE]
    Do you like BBQ?  If so, Brothers BBQ does a great job catering.  They'll bring everything to the site and set it up for you. I used them for a birthday party a few years back and everyone loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards