Colorado-Denver
Options

Little White Dress Boutique

I just wanted to do a little vendor review for anyone still looking for their dress! I went in on Monday to look for a dress. Not only was my consultant, Courtney, super friendly and helpful, but she got me into a dress I wouldn't necessarily have picked by myself. As soon as I put it on I knew it was the one! They have a wide range of designers and prices and my dress came in at $1,400 including tax. I highly recommend this shop- it is well worth the drive to Castle Rock!

Here are a couple pictures of the dress:

Re: Little White Dress Boutique

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the review
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    snwdngosnwdngo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love you dress! Its so creative and individual!

Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys! Super excited to have that checked off my list!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    resumaryresumary member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!  I ordered my dress there too :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also bought my dress there and thought the service was amazing. They did not have the dress I wanted in the store and the designer did not have a loaner, so they found a place in Ohio that would lend one. I worked with Rachel and would refer all my friends there.
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  I too was helped by Courtney at Little White Dress.  She was great!  I love your Justin Alexander...is that the one that is tea lenth or full length?  Are you doing the coffee color?  I tried that dress on, but alas, my short legs do not look good in the tea length!  You look great!

Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous dress. I love the vintage look!
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards