Colorado-Denver

Super behind!

I need to send out my invites this weekend, I haven't even started addressing them!!
On the up and up we figured out our cake last night. I can't wait to see it!

Re: Super behind!

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What will the cake look like.  Better get on those invites they can take awhile.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Me either! I don't think you are too behind on your invites though. We are gettig married on July 2 and people tell us not to send invites till end of april. So we set the date of April 25th.

We have them all ready to go just need to print out the RSVP cards and we can start mailing those bad boys out.

RSVPs are due by May 23rd.

Good luck :)
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remember, keep in mind postage is going up April 17!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I am actually in pretty good shape.  We are getting married June 24th.. we sent out our invites last week with an RSVP date of May 15th.  I have little bits and pieces of to do's scheduled for every weekend until the weekend before the wedding. :-)

79 more days... and I am SOOO ready! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm not leavig my house till they are all addressed on Saturday. I can't believe how quick it's come up. I'm 94 days away. The time has totally flown by.

I'm doing cupcakes and a small cake. Our invites have this tree on them which will be on the cake too. Doing a 2 tiered cake with the tree and cup cakes all aroudn. She sent us home with a TON of flavors to try, that's the fun part :)

What else does everyone have to finish up?

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Planning on printing and addressing envelopes this weekend (between everything else we've got going on of course), we have to book the limo (df's job, I really don't care), and we've agreed to do a DIY photo booth, so need to get fun props for that!

Oh, and have to start fittings (which is scheduled for the 30th), and get my accessories. Um, that's what comes to mind now!
  • Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mizjodi- we have almost the same timeline! How much are you changing on your dress?  I only needed to alter the boob cups - I didn't fill them up,haha! , now I think I will be fine, I was blessed with some boobage this winter.

• edited December 2011
    This weekend I'm finishing up the favor boxes, next weekend I'm doing my shoe shopping, weekend after that is my bridal shower, the 30th I'm having my alterations done, May 14th is my bach party, May 21st we're going shopping for WP gifts, May 28th is hair and makeup run and ordering my cakes (we're doing 4 different kind of cakes from Sams on a 4 tier cake stand we bought), June 4th we're printing the programs...  I think that's it! Hahaha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_super-behind?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:2a82a6b9-f06a-45c8-859b-2d57203bd7d6Post:cbfccb11-989a-45fc-bd8e-6ec30f9ab204">Re: Super behind!</a>:
    [QUOTE]mizjodi- we have almost the same timeline! How much are you changing on your dress?  I only needed to alter the boob cups - I didn't fill them up,haha! , now I think I will be fine, I was blessed with some boobage this winter.
    Posted by Jade0085[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I don't need much done; mostly just the bustling!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards