Colorado-Denver

I finally found a great photographer!

I'm getting married on 6.3.11 and have been searching and searching for a photographer. I've probably emailed back and forth with 50 different photographers trying to find a good fit, which was hard because I really wanted to find someone exceptional to capture this special day in our lives, but had a fixed amount I could spend and have been working on a really tight budget. I found Meghan Hof with Gathering Light Photography through her Facebook ad. She's moving to Colorado from Montana and was willing to offer me an AMAZING deal because of her move. I went to her website and looked at her pictures and they are seriously incredible! One of the comments one of her customers wrote on her website was that she made their wedding look even more beautiful in her pictures than it actually was in person. :) She has a featured gallery of pictures from recent customers so their friends and family can purchase them, which I really liked because I was able to see her recent work. She really seems to give a lot of personality to each wedding, making each unique and special.  I am so excited to find her! I got my wish of an exceptional photographer for a reasonable price! Her website is www.gatheringlightphoto.com/" target="_blank">www.gatheringlightphoto.com
Regan
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards