Colorado-Denver

iiiiiiiiiiiit's friday

yay!
who's got weekend plans?
whatcha doing?
stay in the a/c...it's gonna be a hot one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: iiiiiiiiiiiit's friday

• edited December 2011
    Yay! We are going to the Bay saturday and sunday taking a trip to Colorado springs!!

nothing WR this weekend!!!! I need a break! LOL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It's Stampede time around these parts Cool So after FI gets out of class tonight we will go meandering around the Stampede. Not much Saturday (another day of class for FI). Then after FI gets out of class on Sunday we will be going to the Demolition Derby! I am a HUGE Demolition Derby fan!

OH! I will also be spending some much needed time with my BF, she just got back from Israel and I was a nervous wreck the entire time she was gone.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nothing much here, TG! A wedding to go to tomorrow; that should be fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

First: 10/2/2009

Last: 6/25/2010

I have a busy weekend ahead.  I have 3 birthday parties to attend (not sure how that will work out).  I have Laundry, I'm going to paint pottery with my Mom, sister and Grandmother.  I would also love to fit a nap in there somewhere... maybe?..hopefully....
    Would like to do some wedding things as well. 

I just got my invitations and would love to start on those, however, pretty sure that won't happen....lol
  • edited December 2011
    i'm proud of myself, despite being on my own this weekend with my parent's dog at their house, i have plans

me and the FI are going to go look at puppies tomorrow

sunday is lunch with my girlfriend :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards