Colorado-Denver
Options

Reviews of Vendors!

Annunciation Catholic Church

Grade A+

I love this church the Father and the Deacon are very sweet. The Deacon's wife even did a reading at our wedding. I am so happy to be a member of this church.

James Walker

Grade  A

James Walker did our Ceremony music and also sang. I was a little disappointed on the day of as he told us he was going to play the Piano and not the Organ like I had thought he was going to do but it was a wonderful ceremony.

Dustin Walker with Sidecarmusic.net

Grade A+

Dustin has been wonderful since the day we meet with him. He was very understand of our situation and was willing to work with us on our budget since the Previous DJ never got back in touch with us. He Keep the Music going and tried to fulfill everyone’s request. There were a few songs he didn’t have but the guest understood.  We will be using Dustin again.

Double Tree Hotel Westminster, CO

Grade A+

The staff was great all around, very Friendly and understanding. No complaints. I would recommend them to any bride who wants a great time for a good price.

The Bagel Bakery www.thebagelbakery.com

Grade  A+

Our Cake was wonderful. Turned out better than I could have expected.

Marie with Life Moments Photography http://lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com  Grade A+

Marie was great. Took all of the pictures we had requested and more.  Just excited to see the final products.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reviews of Vendors!

• Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Glad you had a great wedding!
  • Options
    JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you had a great wedding. We wanna see pictures though.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies. I am working with my Photographer on pictures we should have them soon. I wil post some when I get the final product!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on having an A/A+ wedding!  Looking forward to your pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards