Colorado-Denver
Options

Amazing Photographer! Please read New Denver Brides! :-)

Hi everyone!

I am in the process of planning my wedding for next year. I realized that I have a long time to plan, but I am on a tight budget (as I know most of us probably are) and I really need time to price search. After looking extensively for wedding photographers in Denver, I realized that all of the good ones are very pricey.

I came across a business card at my favorite coffee shop (the Press Coffee Co. in Belmar) for a photography company called love.n.joy photography. I checked out their website and WOW.. did I love what I saw. They have a very artistic approach to their photography that is just beautiful. Their website is incredibly well put together, and they have a fresh perspective on life. Better yet, their prices were extremely competitive. The best I have really seen yet.

After speaking with them through e-mail, I feel in love with the idea of them shooting my wedding. Tess and Kimothy (the two photographers) are absolutely wonderful. They are quick to respond, friendly, helpful and willing to build a package with you that will fit your day perfectly. I just wanted to spread the word because I know that there HAS to be brides like me in Denver... brides who want beautiful photography but can't afford to spend 3,000-4,000 dollars....Love.n.joy offers packages with a wide range of costs, the cheapest being the lowest price I have seen anywhere.

After working closely with photographers for the last couple of years doing fashion modeling, I can tell you that there will always be TONS of photographers out there. I am just not sure that all of them can give you the personal experience, beautiful photography and price that love.n.joy can. I really do hope you check them out! Their website is www.lovenjoyphotography.com, and their blog can be found at http://lovenjoyphotography.blogspot.com/

Mention my name, they woudl love to hear that you heard from me! Good luck to you all!!! :)

--Andrea Russell
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards