• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado-Denver

Qdoba catering

What do you guys think about Qdoba catering?  It's twelve bucks a head!  Where else can you get catering that cheap?  And everyone likes it.  It's also gluten free, which is good because a lot of my friends are gluten free, but a lot of them also only eat organic and no GMO, and Qdoba has both.  Anyone know what Chipotle's catering is like?  I'm a bigger Qdoba fan, in general, but Chipotle might be better priced and it is a little closer to the organic route.

Re: Qdoba catering

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I love Qdoba, I say go for it!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'd say at least check into Chipotle or another local burrito place. Chipotle stresses their commitment to environmentally ethical ingrediants, plus they were actually started in Denver :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Qdoba was started in Denver too!  In fact, the dude that started Qdoba started the first Chipotle with another dude.  Eventually, the two guys had disagreements as to where to take the company, so one of them split and started Qdoba.  Now it's like a burrito war between the two.
    I always imagined it was the sale of Chipotle to McDonalds that caused the split, but I think Qdoba was already around when McDonald's picked up Chipotle, so I don't know what it was.  What ever it was, I like the taste of Qdoba better, but the business practices of Chipotle better.  If they're not greenwashing us, of course.  I'm always a little suspicious of companies as big as Chipotle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards