Colorado-Denver

The Golden Hotel

Hey, I just wanted to check and see if anyone has heard any reviews on the Golden Hotel? I have not heard to much in regards to weddings! Any info would be helpful!  Thanks 

Re: The Golden Hotel

• edited December 2011
    I am planning a wedding there and I am having some difficulty. There is a lack of attention to detail. And it seems like now that they have 2 of the 3 deposits we have to put down they have done very little to accomodate us to meet with us to go over details. They told us that it's hard when we work the same hours they do. However, when we were getting ready to put down the first deposit and go over details they met with us past their normal business hours to accomodate us. We are paying them for service but I'm not really getting what I'm paying for. The wedding "coordinator" doesn't coordinate much except order linen and reserve your space....  We love the hotel though and the area, so we are taking charge of it and telling them how it will be done. It's not too pricey, I don't think but you definitely get what you pay for with service..... Be persistent and tell them what you want and if you don't get it, tell them. Just take charge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards