Colorado-Denver

Flowers

Has anyone used Whole Foods Cherry Creek for their flowers? Please let me know what your experience was...

Re: Flowers

• edited December 2011
    I have not...my best friend used Whole Foods for her flowers, but that was down in Orlando.  Her flowers were absolutely beautiful though and the customer service was superb!  I definitely would recommend them based on her experience.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    i would think that an actual farmer's market would have better flowers

the only thing i've gotten from whole foods is that they're horribly overpriced!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

My bestie got her cake from whole foods and it was NO GOOD. The cake tasted good, the service was bad, and the cake drooped in less than an hour.

I looked into the floral as well and it was just too pricy for my blood. I have a $600.00 budget for flowers so I just went with a less expensive florist.
    http://cgblume.com

Also I just was at the dentist and there was a article on "What white people like in Colorado" and Whole foods was ranked 11 :) So silly
  • jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up using the silk flowers and they looked amazing, and I only spent a little bit over $100.00 bucks for all my flowers. That was my flowers, my 6 BMS, 8 GRM, and all the parents flowers.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it depends on which store you use. I have used the one in Cherry Creek for my friends wedding flowers (she trusted me to do them for her) and they turned out awesome. But I think it depends on what florist person you get there. It's definately a more affordable option though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards