to do tuesday

man it's early
WR/NWR
other related?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: to do tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I need to find Orange and blue gemstones/Rhinestones.. to do my cake topper with that gets here tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    IDK where you live but i just typed in "beads, denver" to google and came up with a gazillion locations!

best of luck

i'm off to my interview with DPS as soon as my FI realized i'm not at my apartment, rather at my parents...oy vey
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just work work work, and more research for WR stuff!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sakana-Thanks.. I went to michaels and they had the color i was looking for but it also came with other colors and i didn't want to pay $4.99 for like 10 packets to have enought of one color.. So I passed.I also went to Archievers and Found some I liked but it was $32.00 for them so I passed.. If i cna't find any sooon i guess i will just order off ebay..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    About the rhinestones, did you check the big Joanne's in Lone Tree near park meadows? They have a ton of jewelry supplies.

My to do is to work on my veil! I'm using my mom's but altering it by shortening the length, removing the lace around the edges and putting it on a clip. My goal is to have it done by my hair trial on Friday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Talked to my stylist about wedding day hair & I'm totally excited about it. She rocks and even gave me a coupon for when I come in to get my hair done for the big day!

On the downside, Found out I fractured my wrist and arm this morning..That's what I get for being clumsy..haha!
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    trinity i hope you feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really need to decide and work on favors.  My hershey minis that were going to be sprinkled on the guest book table have become most likely my favors.  Just need to figure out packaging and how many more to order.  Kind of depends on RSVPs though, which are trickling in at a snail's pace.  Girls on my month board are freaking out b/c they have so much to do and I don't feel like I have a lot to do.  Which kind of worries me :p
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards