Colorado-Denver

working out/24 hr fitness

do any of you ladies belong to 24hr fitness?

thoughts? i'm thinking of joining, FI is a member and it seems like a reasnable price

TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: working out/24 hr fitness

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work out there.  It's pretty convenient because there are a million of them.  Plus they have tons of classes which I love!  You should do it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_working-out24-hr-fitness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:51de6bfa-e254-4255-b21f-ab37d8d3e1d2Post:e916baaa-2ad2-49bc-9481-3c56060438a6">Re: working out/24 hr fitness</a>:
    [QUOTE]I work out there.  It's pretty convenient because there are a million of them.  Plus they have tons of classes which I love!  You should do it!
    Posted by Heywhitney[/QUOTE]

This!

I've been a member for 7 years. Love it and the classes, plus they are all over the place!  I just finished working with at PT for our wedding, she was great!!
  • GabbygabGabbygab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! But buy a membership thru Costco. It is $300, but then it is good for two years!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a member as well. Great place.
  • edited December 2011
    If you live by a Planet Fitness, they are really reasonably priced for their membership. I pay $10 a month for their basic membership, they also have a more extensive one that has more features including tanning that are a little more expensive. They have a bunch of equipment, I've never had to wait to use anything. It's great for people like me who are very independent exercisers. 24 hour is great if you like to attend classes, they have a large variety of them at all levels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards