Colorado-Denver

Need an Officiant

Any suggestions on an officiant who'll do a secular wedding in Denver?  We'd prefer someone that's in Denver or Northern Colorado (we live in Fort Collins) that can meet after work gets out or on the weekends.

Thanks girls!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Need an Officiant

• T3hKayT3hKay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://coloradoweddingofficiant.webs.com/

This guy met with us for an hour got to know us and sent us a copy of what will be said at the ceremony. I could not have asked for more I highly reocmend him. hes a very geniune guy.  Good Luck!
    Tattoed Sailor Mouthed Mommy <3 <br> Maddox born 6/8/11
    TTC#2 BFP 11/7 MMC 12/23 D&C 12/26
    BFP 02/04/2013 EDD: 10/18/13
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants for our wedding next weekend. I can let you know more after the wedding, but we've been very pleased with our officiant so far. They have different package options and you get to customize your entire ceremony, there are tons of option. Maureen is the owner and she was very prompt in responding to my emails. Jim Anderson is our officiant and he's been great so far. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amandi34amandi34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask a friend to do the officiating. Unless you want him/her to sign the marriage license, they don't have to be ordained. If you want them to, they can become ordained online. This saves money too!! 
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Lisa Bair, from http://www.yourheartsdesirewedding.com/, she is really nice and is willing to meet on the weekends. We met her at a starbucks on a sunday.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Gabrielle Woods is amazing, flexible, and affordable.  Check her out at
    www.mindfulmarriages.com

She was oneof the best choices we made!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using James Mills in Parker.  Very nice,easy going guy and willing to let you do what you want with the ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Trudie and Willie White   www.weddingsbywhite.com they will create any wedding you want and we got them for $200.  Its an extra $50 for them to do the rehearsal. Our wedding will be their 35th wedding anniversary. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards