Colorado-Denver

Post Wedding Reviews With Pictures.

Hi, I am married and Stuff, thought I would do a review.

In no real order:

Venue: Space Gallery
A-
Great space that was really up our ally. It was beautiful and the  price was right.  The owner, Mike is a nice guy, though he showed up 10 minutes late to let us in. (That is why there is a - and not a +) It was not a huge deal, but did cut into our photo time.

DOC: Danielle From Something Classic Events
A-
So glad we hired her to keep things on track. My Dad even said that he was happy we got her, because he knew exactly what to do and when.  She was how ever a little slow to respond sometimes. Can be a tad combative but gets the job done right.

Dress: Amanda's Bridal (A Dress by Maggie Sottero- Great Dress, Great Price)
B-
I loved my dress, but no one carried it (I think it was the red) But Amanda's order it for me and even gave me a discount because they did not carry a sample. Though after I order my dress, there was no more great customer service.  Some of the ladies were rude to me, and they lost a hair pin. (I did get one, so it is okay) Good for the price, but lacking in tack.

Tuxs: AL's Formal
A
Great! We went to the one in Littleton. The sales people were super nice and helpful.

Bride's Maids Dresses: David's Bridal
B
Not bad for the price, but when looking for a Ivory dress for my girls, I learned I knew more about their stock than the sales girls did.  They were not great at helping us, and they kept calling me Jessica, when I kept correcting them, Jessie. (Yeah I know that is petty, but it bother me) But for $60 dollars a dress (on sale) it was worth it.

DJ: Sweet Sounds Entertainment
A+
Love Damine. He did a great job and did everything we asked of him.  Would hire him again if there was ever a need.  He even came in early at no charge to help keep the timing right.  No complaints.

Cake: Totally Baked Chef
A+
Awesome, Beautiful and best tasting cake! Val was wonderful. Everyone loved the cake, even the people who said they were not "cake people" It was the best cake I have ever eaten. The price was great. 2 dollars a slice, but she made more than what we order and did not charge us for it. She is also good at sending e-mails just to check in with you and saying HI. Love her.

Photographer: Allen from K2 Studios
A+
Awesome and great. Loved his work he did for a friends wedding.  The pictures are amazing.

B- Photographer: Mary from Dreams come true
A.
Made me feel so comfortable, and my husband a book of photos for a wedding gift and he loved it.

I really cropped that as to keep it private.

Flowers: RBK (Real Bad Kitty) Etsy
A-
I loved these  flowers. They were made from buttons. The price is good, but I thought they were a little smaller than what I had thought they would be.  Didn't matter though. I loved them.

Drinks: Argonut Wine
A.
Great price and they give you a discount for ordering in bulk.

Transportation: Ambassador Rolls
A+
Loved the Rolls Royce (1937) for a get away car and everyone else did two. Got a two hour car ride with free champagne. It was wonderful and the driver was great.

Reverend: Lisa Bair
A
Did a great job and everyone loved her. Sweet lady.

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Post Wedding Reviews With Pictures.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards