Colorado-Denver
Options

Wedding Planner

So i have been going back and forth on the idea. I so far have had a good jump on all the planning I have done so far, but I was wondering if maybe having on for the day of the wedding would be a good idea or just a waste of money.. HELP!!!!

Re: Wedding Planner

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had a day of coordinator & I was so grateful!  She handled all of the confirmations with our vendors, ensured that everything I DIY'ed was set up the way I'd wanted & ensure that the day went smoothly.  In my opinion it was money well spent! :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I too am going to have a day of coordinator. She also does full event planning and will work with your budget also. Let me know if you would like some contact info. I think it is well worth the money to be able to enjoy the day, not burden friends or family, make sure someone is helping with the timing of all the events,  communicate with the vendors, and help us make sure we get our damage deposit back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also hired a day-of coordinator and while it does cost a lot, every time I meet with her I walk away feeling so relieved I went this route.  My wedding is in a month and I know that we are able to do certain things WITH her help that I simply could not have handled without her (decorating, "coordinating," packing-up, etc).  To me, the stress relief that a DOC provides is priceless!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am definately getting a day-of coordinator!! a must have
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have a Wedding Coordinator but mostly because I like a lot of reassurance when making big choices.  I would definitely recommend at least getting a day of coordinator to help.  That way neither you or your guests will have anything to worry about on the day of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got a planner that has done our entire wedding and honeymoon and will be there the day of. and the cost was less then $1500.00. They charge depending on what you want and what your budget is as well as how much you are under budget. I could not imagine not having a planner now. So do get one even if it is just for the day of.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards