Colorado-Denver

Some reviews for West Metro Denver

The wedding was months ago, but I thought this might help:

The Chapel at Red Rocks - Loved it.  They helped us with everything and were willing to accommodate a few special requests (removal of some decorations, etc).  We were able to take some great pics on the grounds after the ceremony.

El Rancho Restaurant - Good food, nice event space, but the bartender kept trying to flirt with one of my married friends and gave her free drinks long after the open bar had closed.  Also, the ladies room in the event space had no door (there were doors on the stalls, though)

ABC DJs - Awful!  The price was good, but the dj they sent didn't have a clue what he was doing.  He didn't play the type of music I'd requested until after one of my BMs spoke to him about it...twice.  He didn't play our last song at all, even after I'd confirmed that he had it in his library.  He started our cake-cutting song too early and, instead of playing filler music until we actually cut the cake, played it 3 times in a row.  He was given special instructions for the father/daughter dance and didn't follow them...my mother was supposed to dance with my husband while I danced with my father (my MIL is deceased) and he didn't call any of us up.  He just started the song and had to start it over when I went up and said something to him.  At one point he asked for my BM's advice about the order in which to do certain events...and when she told him the order in which it's usually done he said, "Wow, you're really good at this."  Her response was, "YOU'RE supposed to be good at this!  This is your job!"

Flowers Forever Design (Courtney Cochetas) - Absolutely amazing.  I waited until about a month before the wedding to start talking to florists and she was not only able to give us a good price, but she was able to show me some amazing work AND did an awesome job with the execution:

My bouquet

BM bouquet

end-of-aisle flowers....

...that also served as centerpieces

Cakes by Karen - Yum!  Great price, fabulous taste, and it looked gorgeous.  Also, for our 1st anniversary, they'll give us a smaller cake with the same design as the wedding cake for no charge:

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.

Re: Some reviews for West Metro Denver

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards