Colorado-Denver

bridal festival Invesco feild Review. IMO.

Fl and I went to the Bridal festival at invesco feild.

and we were very disappointed with the outcome. They were over crowded and not alot of selection on vendors.

We were looking for a Dj, Limo service, Dresses for flower girls and maybe a reception dress for me, wedding favors and a few more things. But the only thing they had off our list was the Dj's and we had already talked to them about pricings.

the last one we went to they had a great section full of dresses for the WP and bride.  They had tons of booths with accessories and more. I don't think i will be going back to another Bridal Show as my wedding day is aproching and I felt it was a waste of time for us.

Did anyone else go? What did you think of it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: bridal festival Invesco feild Review. IMO.

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went. It was on par with the other bridal show I went to.  I pretty much have all my vendors so this wasn't much of a help for me.

I did win a wine tasting for 6 people though!  That was kinda fun.  I have to say that bridal shows are more for people who've just gotten engaged...I wish I had gone to one right after I'd gotten engaged.  oh well. Gotta love the free cake!
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on the wine win.. we didn't stay for the whole time. we left at like 2:30 or 3..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards