Colorado-Denver
Options

Brunch Reception sites?

I would love to have an early morning wedding and brunch reception afterwards in lieu of the dinner, dancing, etc.  I am a morning person, love brunch, love the sunlight, and think this would be a great fit for our wedding.

We are looking for cool reception sites that could handle a brunch wedding reception.  So far, my ideas are perhaps the St. Julien in Boulder or the Four Seasons in Denver (I llooooove their pool rooftop, but don't know if that'd be an option.)  Anyways, I'd love to hear any great ideas you may have.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Brunch Reception sites?

• Options
    I had a brunch wedding/reception at the Gatehouse at Lionsgate Center.  They have two venues on site, the Gatehouse and the Dove House.  Both are beautiful!  www.lionsgatecenter.com

You provide your own food, but they'll do all the chairs, plates, silverware, glasses etc.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_brunch-reception-sites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:762c62b7-c446-4c28-a6ab-708fa50300b3Post:b0e894a4-ac29-4e70-84e8-d2b87e104838">Brunch Reception sites?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to have an early morning wedding and brunch reception afterwards in lieu of the dinner, dancing, etc.  I am a morning person, love brunch, love the sunlight, and think this would be a great fit for our wedding. We are looking for cool reception sites that could handle a brunch wedding reception.  So far, my ideas are perhaps the St. Julien in Boulder or the Four Seasons in Denver (I llooooove their pool rooftop, but don't know if that'd be an option.)  Anyways, I'd love to hear any great ideas you may have.  Thanks in advance!
    Posted by JBANKS26[/QUOTE]

<div>The Omni Interlocken Resort</div>
  • Options
    I am trying to do the same thing! =) You might want to check out Mt. Vernon event center in Golden. They cater brunch, can host morning weddings, and are only about 20 or so minutes away from Denver. We are touring it this afternoon and are praying for the best =) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I am getting married at Mt Vernon Event Center in November!  I had also attented a wedding there!  There food is amazing and location is beautiful and they do have very flexible hours and serve brunch!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards