Colorado-Denver

confession wednesday

you wouldn't believe me if I told you but my MIL/FMIL.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: confession wednesday

• edited December 2011

...used to keep tabs on my birth control!!!! I was at FMIL house one time watching television together until FFIL and FI were suppose to meet us to go to dinner. I got up to go to the bathroom, and left my purse on the couch. I came back out and FMIL jumped away from my purse. "I think your phone is ringing." It wasn't. Later that night when we got to the restaurant FMIL and went to the restroom to wash our hands. She casually says, "If you feel you need to have sex with my son, I feel you need to take your birth control properly!" She walked out! OMG! I looked at my pills (which were in my purse) and realized that someone else who looked at them might think I was 2 days behind (I hadn't put thesticker on them to denote what day I started). Later, I heard her tell FI to keep an eye on our birth control!!!!! Let's just say...birth control is no longer kept in my purse!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ...is psychic.  She's very sensitive to other people's moods and feelings.  She can also read minds, but doesn't do it unless invited to do so.

At first it weirded me out, especially when she read my mind on accident.  I was thinking of a question and she answered it w/o me verbalizing it.  We both were freaked out and she apologized profusely.  If for some reason I'm thinking bad things abour her or FI, I try to check my thoughts or sing a song in my head instead :/

It does come in handy like when I lost my gym member card.  I texted her and asked if she knew where it was.  She said it was in my blue sweat pants at the bottom of my closet and lo and behold!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards