Colorado-Denver
Options

Beaver Creek Wedding (Vendors, etc.)

Our wedding was in February at Beaver Creek...  It was destination wedding for us and our guests.  We love to ski ;)  Rehearsal dinner at Mirabelle, ceremony at the Beaver Creek Chapel, and reception at the Westin.  

I never came over here to share info on our vendors, etc.  Here's the link to my wedding bio:  http://aplush.weebly.com.  There are pictures and full list of vendors, who ALL come highly recommended.  

I usually hang out on the Etiquette board, so if you have any questions you can probably find me there or just send me a PM ;)

Best of luck with your planning!

Re: Beaver Creek Wedding (Vendors, etc.)

• Options
    jen0220jen0220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am getting married in Beaver Creek in Feb 2011. Glad to meet someone esle with that experience- and a good one. I will check out your website. At the moment I am looking for a wedding coat. We are having our reception up at Allied cabin on the mountain and it's going to be very cold. Do you have any ideas where I can find a coat- I am happy to buy second hand or rent too.

Thanks!
  • Options
    ExpatPumpkinExpatPumpkin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Allie's Cabin is so nice :)  It's going to be beautiful!  Are you having your ceremony there or at the Beaver Creek Chapel?

Regarding coats, I had my dress made because I wanted a jacket for the ceremony and outdoor pics...  And I wanted an evening gown for the reception.  So I had the jacket and dress made together.

I'm not really sure where you could find a wedding coat, although I think many nice white/ivory coats could do the trick...  You might want to post this question on the Attire and Accessories Board.

And feel free to quiz me about any of my vendors.  They all come recommended ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards