Colorado-Denver

Bridal Show this weekend

Is anyone going? Any suggestions? This is my first one....
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Bridal Show this weekend

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great advice I got from former CO knotties:  create an email account that you are going to use for wedding stuff...you will want to enter drawings/raffles/etc but if you give them your real email address you will get TONS of spam! 

Also, stay away from the Celebrity China booth...they will start calling your phone ALL.THE.TIME if you give them your real number (stating you won toasting flutes & that you need to come to one of their sponsored dinners to claim them...TOTAL PYRAMID SCHEME!)  LOL

Otherwise, go have fun!  You will have lots of opportunities to get ideas as you look through vendor's portfolios. 
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • chandra303chandra303 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine who is farther along in the process than I am suggested making prepinted info. address labels.....otherwise it's a whole lot of writing your stuff over and over...lol.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going, address labels and new email ready.   I heard about these ideas a while back, I think theyre great advice. 
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going; the FH and boys are coming along too! I also have printed my info on paper to cut into business card sized pieces; some vendors just have a fish bowl, so no need for the labels.

Bring a backpack! You get TONS of info, and it can get HEAVY! Last one I went to, the shoulder bag just felt way uneven!

Also, I suggest bringing a small notebook to take quick notes, if you go to any seminars or anything :)

Have fun, and perhaps I'll see you! (I'll be accompanied by the tallest guy there, I'm sure :P )
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is it at this weekend?
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's at the convention center downtown. go to rockymtnbridalshow.com you can get tix for $7 ahead of time, or a coupon for $2 off at the door :) HTH!
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet thanks you guys! And Mizjodi, look for the second tallest guy, that is who i will be with.
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What did you think? We enjoyed it; got  TONS of info! I thought it was definitely worth the trip
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was a lot of fun... glad we went. Too much information though.... now I have to narrow it down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards