Colorado-Denver
Options

Need cheap location in or near Denver CO

My daughter is getting married--she lives in Broomfield Colorado--just North of Denver.  The problem is that her fiance has a huge immediate family.  Although we had originally thought of limiting wedding to 100--that seems impossible with all of his family and friends in the area.  I need a cheap location in Denver, Broomfield, Westminster Colorado for 150-200 people for both wedding and reception.   Help!

Re: Need cheap location in or near Denver CO

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughter is getting married--she lives in Broomfield Colorado--just North of Denver.  The problem is that her fiance has a huge immediate family.  Although we had originally thought of limiting wedding to 100--that seems impossible with all of his family and friends in the area.  I need a cheap location in Denver, Broomfield, Westminster Colorado for 150-200 people for both wedding and reception.   Help!
  • Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on your local board. :)
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that - and try anheisuer busch - my FI and I were commenting that it would be the perfect place for a wedding, if we lived out there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.classicweddingandevents.com/index.html

Might give them a call depending on your budget, one of their venues is on 104th and Church Ranch. PM me or look on the local boards if you have any other questions.
  • Options
    pathofdotspathofdots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try your local park and recs.  Some have great spaces for little money.  Plus side, mother nature can do a lot of the decorating for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say if she is having her wedding in good weather and wanting it outside you might try calling Chataqua(sp?) park in Boulder.
    FI and I looked into having our wedding there and they told us if it was a party under fifty and we used the huge grassy area it'd be free. I believe a party over 50 is $100 or something like that.
    Good luck :)
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards