Colorado-Denver
Options

**Texas_Gal**

I'm dying to hear how your big day went!!!  I know you were getting married at St. Vincent's (where I am too!!!) so I'm so excited to see photos too! 

Let us know how it all went :)  I'm sure it was beautiful!!!  Congrats on your marriage!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Texas_Gal**

• Options
    **Texas Gal****Texas Gal** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Masked!

Of course I remembered you guys are getting married there! How many more days is it? Its coming up quick!

The wedding as absolutely beautiful. Everything went perfectly. The weather was gorgeous, food was yummy, and everyone looked great! We're still waiting on our pro pics from Traci and Nic so we're pretty excited to get those!

I posted a couple of non-pro pics in my bio. Take a look!

I'm so excited for you! Did you decide on a place to get your hair done? I still haven't done my vendor reviews but I used Headlines - The Washington Park Salon. Valerie was the gal who did mine. It was very reasonably priced and I was very pleased at how it came out. I actually did what you're thinking of doing. I had my hair pulled half up with curls. It came out perfectly and my cathedral and blusher veils stayed in place.

Let me know if you need anything!!

-ili
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WE had the same dress!!!!!

Glad everything went well! can't wait to see more pics!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    **Texas Gal****Texas Gal** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Charlsie, you clearly have excellent taste Wink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards