Colorado-Denver
Options

Opinions needed on package..is it too much?

I am trying to figure out what the best deal I can get for a photographer and DJ. I found a place that does it in a package with a videographer. The total price would 2235 for everything below. Can you give me an opinion on if this is a good deal? Or if you have suggestions on great people for less I would be grateful.

Package Price 2235.

Photographer: 9 hour of on-location coverage, state of the art digital format, unlmited quantity of images shot, web hosting (view pics online within 4 weeks, 6 months of online ordering), digital negative as a high resolution CD-Rom with all rights to print.

Video: Up to 8 hours of on-location coverage, complete professional editing, in-camera editing, 1 DVD

DJ: 5 hours of coverage, continuous music, custom selections of music based on your taste and preferences, event lighting package (special lightening at special moments to enhance party atmosphere.

Thanks!
Its a girl!! Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 501am Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Opinions needed on package..is it too much?

• Options
    jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow I spent so much more on our photographer, I think ours was $3500 but we get unlimited copies of our pictures, 8 hours w/ two photographers and they are a husband and wife team so they are always working together, and they do amazing work. They really capture the moment and not make it look staged. Plus we had an engagement shoot, that was a couple ours and we got like 80 pictures, plus they put together a engagement shoot guest book thingy.. I cant totally remember what else came with it but if you want to check them out here is their website
    www.hollypacionephotography.com
    http://hollypacionephotography.com/?s=jami+and+will that link is some of our engagement pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That seems like a very affordable package, but of course the real question is how good is their work?

Have you seen a full wedding by the photographer or any of the edited footage from the videographer?  The price is so low it makes me wonderful how good/experienced they are.

You'll probably be hard pressed to find a better price--but you may not be getting a good value.  Take a look at their work and if you like what you see, go for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is around the same price
    DJ: 495
    Flowers: 345
    Photographer: 1495

And then the tips come in....

Nice job + awesome package !
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • Options
    AshMW11AshMW11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you willing to share who you found this package with? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards