Colorado-Denver

Rehearsal dinner ideas??

We are getting married at the Inverness hotel in DTC, near park meadows, and I am looking for a place for our rehearsal dinner. There's roughly 50 of us so we have to have a private room, does anyone have any ideas???

Re: Rehearsal dinner ideas??

• i know maggianos does rehersal dinners and it's close to the DTC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Your in luck. I had my rehearsal dinner in the tech center area (we live in dtc) and I spent months researching different restaurants. What is your budget? What type of food would you like to have? Would you like a sit down dinner or a buffet??

We ended up having our RD at Little Anitas off Yosemite/Arapahoe. There was about 30 of us and we spent just under $500. Keep in mind this option was pretty casual, which we were looking for.

Other places to look into:

La Sandia @ PM

Great Northern Tavern has a fairly large private room (my work just had our xmas party there and it was delicious)

Cool River

I had my bridal shower at Maggianos and it was delicious!! We had the room in the back and it would comfortably fit about 50 people.

On the higher end is Del Friscos (although pricey its worth it!)

If you let me know your budget I can offer more suggestions
  • Coolwhipz1, our budget is flexible. My MIL had her eyes on hacienda, which is around 21$ a plate, but my FI and I only like 1 item from there and it's not on their menu for private parties :/ I'd love to hear your suggestions!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards