Colorado-Denver
Options

Friday, Friday, Friday

finally

what's on tap for this weekend???

i've got nothing, i plan on doing nothing other than grocery shopping

i need some new music to work out to...any suggestions?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Friday, Friday, Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And it's sunny today.  Yay!

Anyone else doing anything at the Colfax Marathon this weekend?  (full, half, relay, volunteer, spectate?)  I'll be running the half, hoping for good weather (though i hear it may be drizzly in the am).
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let's see, we actually have a NON-BUSY weekend ahead! Whoa!

Tomorrow, IF we feel like it, we'll head over to Macy's, do a little work on our registry, perhaps check out Michael's and Hobby Lobby for some DIY equipment.

Sunday is the limo tour
    (The Wedding Tour 2011 - Limousine Tour and Bridal Show)
    , and I'm really looking forward to that! So, perhaps we'll have the limo booked by the end of the weekend too!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_friday-friday-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:b82d3cf6-bb38-4266-ba84-2bc6c850b9ddPost:885af473-7167-4cda-900b-8468697e9391">Re: Friday, Friday, Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Let's see, we actually have a NON-BUSY weekend ahead! Whoa! Tomorrow, IF we feel like it, we'll head over to Macy's, do a little work on our registry, perhaps check out Michael's and <strong>Hobby Lobby</strong> for some DIY equipment. Sunday is the limo tour (The Wedding Tour 2011 - Limousine Tour and Bridal Show ) , and I'm really looking forward to that! So, perhaps we'll have the limo booked by the end of the weekend too!
    Posted by mizjodi[/QUOTE]
    Did you see HL has 50% off all bridal right now?  There's also a <a href="http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/coupon.cfm" target="_blank">coupon link (click)</a> that was on the Sept 2011 board.
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards