Colorado-Denver
Options

Great place for showers...or parties of any kind!!

So this past Saturday my sister and best friend threw me the most amazing, fun and sweet shower!!  They live out of town so my sis asked me to tell some good brunch places that I like where we could have the shower.  I was looking into a few places for her and Lala's wine bar popped up, I had been here for happy hour/dinner but didn't know they did brunch (on weekends only).  I told her about it and we decided to have it there.  The food was AMAZING, the staff was helpful (best friend ordered flowers from up the street and Manager picked them up for us), the atmosphere was perfect for to party to visit and everyone at the party was able to meet everyone else.  They put together a menu for the party and my sister was able to send one of our engagement photos to use on it which added a neat touch!  The party size was 12 including my self and I HIGHLY recommend having get togethers like this here!  Not just wedding showers but any kind of party would be wonderful here!  This way my out of town family and friends didn't have to worry about anything ie cooking buying alcohol for mimosas ect.

Sorry to go on and on but we all had such a relaxed wonderful time that I wanted to share it with you ladies!!  If any of you are thinking of doing  a ladies brunch or something like that for your WP keep Lala's in mind!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Great place for showers...or parties of any kind!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards