Colorado-Denver
Options

photographer needed

I have been looking for photographers but having a really hard time deciding. Anyone use someone that they absolutely loved and could give their name?? Thanks in advance! 

Re: photographer needed

• Options
    ekurtenbekurtenb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rene Tate!!!! She is such an amazing person and captures every moment! I posted about her in my vendor reviews last week.
  • Options
    dragonkat79dragonkat79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Chris McLaughlin is an awesome photographer. You should contact him
  • Options
    jwh2010jwh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Porchlight Images (www.porchlightimages.com)- They're a husband and wife team, and we loved loved loved them!! They take phenomenal photos, they're easygoing, and their rates are REALLY reasonable. They also don't jack up the prices for ordering photos, which is also a huge plus. It bugs me that photographers charge $1 for a 4x6 print- we're paying for your photography skills, not clicking a button to print them onto paper!
  • Options
    latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lindsay JC Lack - she's affordable too and does a great job, 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Marie with Life Moments Photography by Marie!

http://www.lifemomentsphotographybymarie.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rachel Terry of Stellar Photography.  www.stellar-photo.com :)
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    bilderbabilderba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Savady Photography. They are so mich fun and their pictures are amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ashley Therese Photography!!!!  Ashley is awesome and does not charge additional for travel which is fantastic!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yellow Paddle Photography works with up and coming photographers which means they have some great talent for great prices!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Adam Houseman and are thrilled so far! Their most recent blog post (as of 8/4) is some of our engagement photos. ahpphotos.com/blog.
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Lindsay Lack and she was fantastic. She is very affordable and you get a dvd with full resolution images to print your own photos. I think she is running a special if you mention you saw her on Wedding Wire you get a credit.

http://lindsayjphoto.com/

If you look at the Weddings we are Kristi and Scott.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to do ours thru Jathan Campbell... He works with the Nuggets and av's... didnt sound appealing to me when my fiance approched me with him, but we met with him and he is fresh with ideas. He enjoys keeping it light and fun, he is exactly what we were looking for. Has beautiful fun pictures and not stuffy same ol same ol pictures... He also includes a "glamor shots" type thing. He'll bring lighting a back drop and props for guests to have a blast with.... you can look him up on facebook... He doesnt have many of his wedding pictures on his facebook because he has mostly his nuggest stuff and his nugget girl modeling pictures.. but he is WONDERFUL and I cant wait to have him shot our wedding!!!! good luck!!!! you can tell him Jamie Riddle and Jonas Collins referred you!!!
    Congrats to all my fellow brides to be!!!!!! WERE ENGAGED!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not to toot my own horn too loudly, but you should check out From the Hip: http://fromthehipphoto.com

We're very well reviewed on Yelp, are currently #1 in the Wedding Photography category for this year's A-List, and shoot from a very different, more artistic perspective.  I hope you like what you see!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just hired Verve Studios, I can't wait till June, so excited their work is incredible.

http://vervestudioblog.com/
  • Options
    AnnofIrelandAnnofIreland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.devophotography.com

They are a husband and wife team and they are fantastic. Very fresh and experienced. They did my sisters wedding and they will be doing mine next year.

Hope you like them. Very affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards