Colorado-Denver
Options

Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants?

Hi ladies, our officiant is unfortunately being deployed to Iraq. Our wedding is less than 3 months away and I'm looking for someone to perform our ceremony. I found Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants by doing a google search and thought I'd check if anyone here had used one of their officiants. I feel like a few months ago someone gave a review on Jim Anderson?? If you have any experience with this company I'd love to hear a review. Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly did not hear the best reviews about them when I was researching, but don't know from first-hand experience. I got the feeling they were a bit "corporate" and you pretty much got pushed through the line-up.  

We used Gabrielle Woods- she was fantastic!  (and affordable)  We didn't do an exact package from her website, but she worked with us on price and what we wanted quite a bit.  She is very flexible! I HIGHLY recommend her.  Plus, I think she is fairly new at the business (but still really good), but she probably will not be booked up for every possible weekend.  GL!

Check it out:

www.mindfulmarriageconsultants.com
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I will check her out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jandawedjandawed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had an amazing experience with Lyssabeth's. They officiated my wedding and it was wonderful. They took the time to make our ceremony special and unique. We were able to pick just what we wanted to include in our ceremony and it was truly a one-of-a kind wedding. We got married last summer, during the same time in which 5 other of our friends were also getting married. We wanted our ceremony to be unique and we got just what we wanted.

(I didn't get any "corporate" sense from them at all- just the opposite in fact!)

Hope that helped!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is not for a while, but we've booked Lyssabeth' s and so far, they have been great! They have an amazing number of wording choices and options for the ceremony, or our officiant will work with us to create our own if we want.  I checked out Wedding Wire for their reviews before I contacted them. All of the reviews were really positive. We talked to the owner quite a while before we booked and she was great. Willing to work with us so we didn't pay for things we didn't want or need. And our officiant is very creative and fun.

So....so far, so good!
  • Options
    DanielleSCMDanielleSCM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't speak to Lyssabeth's, but I can recommend Rev. Kristen Hepp at Colorado Commitments. Very reliable, and made me feel totally relaxed about everything. My cousin who lives in LA wanted to fly her out for her wedding in May after she heard our ceremony!
  • Options
    velinatvelinat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I know that your wedding has already passed, but I wanted to make sure that other couples who are considering Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants can read this.
    We had our wedding in
    Carmel California and Stacy was our officiant. We were disappointed with the service we received for a few reasons. The reasons include Stacy’s belly showing and mispronouncing my name during our ceremony! She also left part 26B of our marriage certificate blank- causing us the hassle to connect with the county clerk and have it fixed. I regret using them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards