Colorado-Denver

Any opinions on Willow Ridge Manor?

My fiance and I are visiting Willow Ridge Manor this weekend.  The photos look beautiful, but was wondering if anyone has an opinion on their exclusive caterer- lifestyles catering?
Thanks

Re: Any opinions on Willow Ridge Manor?

• edited December 2011
    I think it's beautiful, but I had an odd experience visiting there (message me if you'd like more info). I don't know anything about their caterer unfortunately.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We booked them for our April Wedding and absolutely fell in love with it. We know someone who works there so we got a good deal on it too. We're planning on having a Saturday evening wedding, and so far all of our interactions with their caterer and Gregory (the owner) have been great.

The one thing that they did caution us against is the noise from the rock quarry that is nearby. If you're having an early afternoon wedding, then you'll have all the trucks going by and all the work being done over there. However, because of county law all trucks have to be off the road and the quarry shut down by 4pm, so if you're having an evening celebration you should be good (at least that's what I was told).

We went to a charity dinner a while back that was hosted by Lifestyles, and I remember the food being pretty good, so I'm not too worried about that 

skantrowitz --would you mind PMing me your experience too? Our wedding isn't until next year, but if there's some inside info you have about the place I'd love to hear it. Better to be prepared!

• edited December 2011
    We just had a really strange experience touring with Gregory, but it sounds like he's been awesome for you guys, so maybe it was just an anomaly. Edit: grammar
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards