Colorado-Denver
Options

eeeekkkk..how much longer

2 months to go. When I said it out loud to myself today, it really became real.
I have butterflies like you can't even imagine.  I'm really nervous, scared, excited, anxious and I can not sit still for one freaking second.  I hope I'm not like this for the next 2 months, I will drive my fiance crazy.......lolInnocent

Re: eeeekkkk..how much longer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh, i'm sure it will go by super fast! how exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 25 days. I'm pretty sure I'm in total denial. heh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @misshollieh- I probably would be as well....Wink...25 days is so close.....
  • Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Remember girls, to take some moments and enjoy these final days! It will be over so fast!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm at 38 days, right in between MissHollie and Devoted.  Not sure how I feel.  But I was awake at 4am today if that says anything...
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Agreed MizJodi!!!  I am TWO days away and being 2 months away "seemed" like while, but man did those 8 weeks FLY by!  Enjoy this time and don't drive yourself to crazy trying to remember if you rememberd everything LOL.  Make plenty of lists and do everything you can to be prepared so that the week of your wedding you can be calm and collected!  I'm calm and collected right now, but I know the day of I'm going to be off the wall  :o).  I helps to have a few days of being able to relax before the craziness begins!  Good Luck ladies, you're in the home stretch!
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_eeeekkkkhow-much-longer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:cf5c082b-d927-4ac2-becf-6e01ac263997Post:e6c46a22-f51c-478a-8bfa-c949e3bb7889">Re: eeeekkkk..how much longer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Agreed MizJodi!!!  I am TWO days away and being 2 months away "seemed" like while, but man did those 8 weeks FLY by!  Enjoy this time and don't drive yourself to crazy trying to remember if you rememberd everything LOL.  Make plenty of lists and do everything you can to be prepared so that the week of your wedding you can be calm and collected!  I'm calm and collected right now, but I know the day of I'm going to be off the wall  :o).  I helps to have a few days of being able to relax before the craziness begins!  <strong>Good Luck ladies, you're in the home stretch!
    </strong>Posted by wolfdancer024[/QUOTE]
    Good luck to you, Jessica!  Can't wait to see pics, I'm sure you day will be amazing :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards