Teachers re name change

I am down the shore at the moment and have a question, so I'm not really around.  

How do I change my name on my teaching cert, PA?  Can I do this from The UK do you think?  Should I fill out the paperwork and then have my mom fill it in?

My priest gave us the marriage license on Sat, we are going to Norristown tomorrow to get the raised seal cert.  I will then go right to get a new DL and SSN.  I will have to do the passport from London as I need to get there. 

Re: Teachers re name change

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards