Colorado-Denver
Options

Vendor Reviews with Pictures

Hi Everyone,

I got married at Stonebrook Manor on June 12th and despite the rain it was perfect.  The rain actually stopped long enough to have our ceremony outside. Yeah!  

I have to give every single one of my vendors an A+. 

Stonebrook was amazing they absolutely took care of everything and we did not have to worry about a thing.  We used all of their preferred vendors and are thrilled-Elite Flowers, In Light Photography, Mares Video Productions, and Rev. Michael Woods.  Separately, I used The Wedding Seamstress in Arvada for my dress alterations and she is amazing!! We also used Ambassador Rolls for our limo and loved them:D 

Re: Vendor Reviews with Pictures

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! congrats and thanks for the info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks wonderful, so happy for you!  We are doing SB in September and I can't wait!  I was thinking of not doing a limo, b/c we are using the Ramada room to get ready.  Do you think it was worth it?  Did you arrive AND leave in it?  The pic looks amazing though, I may reconsider. 

I thought of you b/c I saw a post of yours the day before and then it rained the Saturday of the wedding.  I'm glad it turned out well!!!  You looked gorgeous :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS, do you mind me asking how much your alterations were?  My first fitting is soon, and I'm worried.  I have no idea what to even budget for.
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much-we did have a great day! 

I went back and forth on the limo also.  A regualar limo I don't think I would have bothered with but I loved the retro one:D  We actually only got it for two hours.  Came to Stonebrook with my family and left in the Limo.  I loved the limo so it was worth it to me. 

As far as the alterations Deedee at The Wedding Seamstress is amazing and I think pretty reasonable.  We had her change my dress from a halter top to the cap sleeves, do the bustle(not a lot to it with my dress), and alter 3 bridesmaid dresses and I don't think it was more than $250 for all of it.  The pricing does realy depend on what you need done though. 

Good luck on your wedding in September, I am sure it will be beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards