Colorado-Denver

CRAP!!!!

Between moving, traveling and the holidays, my fiance and I have been seriously slacking on the wedding plans! Looking at about 136 days until our wedding and we still need to:

Negotiate with Caterer
Find DJ
Find Photographer
Dress Alterations
Pick Suites
Book Honeymoon
Finalize and print invitations
Set up website

Yikes!! I cannot believe I let everything get away from me so quickly! It just goes to show that no matter how organized you start out, everthing will still come at you fast! Please tell me I am not the only one this is happening to.........

Re: CRAP!!!!

• jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes I remember that feeling, the count down comes really fast. I know an awesome DJ, if you are still looking. Try to to stress out to much about it, everything will come together. I remember starting off real good with the plans, then started to slack, then next thing I knew I had 3 months til the wedding, and I managed to pull it off and it was the best day ever, and everyone said that our wedding was amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, I started making some phone calls yesterday, and I feel better about a lot of things now. I contacted two DJs-Quality Mobile Sound and A Music Plus. I would love another recommendation though, hopefully we can get that booked within the next couple of days. I also got a few prices for photographers yesterday, we were able to pick one we are really excited about. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have contracts going for a lot of the vendors. Everything just adds up so fast!
  • edited December 2011
    Just last night we were thinking that we probably should have just eloped! But the wheels are moving too damn fast now, we have to jump on!!!!!!
    Haha, this is just INSANE....but I am sure it will be beautiful Smile
  • edited December 2011
    Ah! Hey, at least you are still in the 100's!

I just had our DJ at my company holiday party to test him out. He is really great and super cheap. His name is Damien and his company is called Choice City DJ's. We paid 475 and the setting was amazing :) He had ton of lights for such a low price. We booked him for our wedding and glad we did.

For website, I used weddingwire.com because they let you pick your address and it isn't super long like the knot. We wanted to include the website on our invitations and save the dates. Here is a sample of mine. www.weddingwire.com/rgwed. Did I mention free?!

Hope this helps. Good luck with everything :)
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I would imagine that a lot of photographers aren't that busy so that might not be a problem, however Yellow Paddle Photography has an entire team of people and has super great pricing...they do videography as well so you might check them out.

• edited December 2011
    I could give you some recommendations if you need them.. Just let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards