Colorado-Denver

For sale - Fall wedding dinner setting for 105 people

Hello!

When looking at renting wedding linens, plates, silverware etc. I was BLOWN away at how rediculously expensive it can all be and all just to rent and make no return on the money. I have recently gone above and beyond to purchase all of our dinner setting stuff for our wedding and even though we haven't had our wedding yet, I wanted to post this on here in case there were other brides after me who wanted to purchase theirs as well and save the money. Our wedding is October 6th, so all of what we have is for sale after that date. 

We have:

105 glasses
60 wine glasses
105 ivory round plates
105 sets of silverware (including dessert spoon)
109 black napkins
105 beaded napkin ties (HANDMADE) (fall colors: eggplant, sage green, burgandy, gold, pumpkin orange)
5 ft round table cloths (108'') - 1 black, 2 eggplant, 1 willow green, & 2 burgandy
4 ft round table cloths (94 '') - 3 black, 1 eggplant, 3 willow green, 2 burgandy, 2 orange and 1 ivory.
4 ft square table cloths (84 x 84) - 2 black
6 ft rectangle table cloths 90 x 132 - 3 eggplant.

I'm not sure if this stuff will go in pieces, or if someone will want some or all of it, but I'm pretty flexible either way. I live close to DTC if you wanted to come check it out in person. 

If you are seriously interested, please message me and I will give you my number and send you pictures if you'd like. It's all got a very beauitful fall feel and would be perfect an warm inviting wedding reception.

Let me know!

Brenna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards