Colorado-Denver
Options

I'm NEW!!!

Hi. I am new to the Colorado board. My FI and I have just cancelled our wedding in Florida and have decided to elope on Feb.5th in Breckenridge. Any suggestions for a wedding planner in that area?

Re: I'm NEW!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't have a great planner to recommend, but Yellow Paddle Photography works in the area and do a great job.... they might also be able to help you find some resources in the area.

• Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  What a gorgeous winter wedding you'll have! 
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    Krysten110Krysten110 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board! I am new here too! We are doing a Destination wedding but having our AHR in Denver! I LOVE Breckenridge! By far my favorite mountain town!

As for a WC, I actually work for an event management and production company and if you would like more information you can contact me at kristeneklein (at) gmail (dot) com.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a photographer you should consider Melissa at www.FreshPhotographyBlog.com. She did our wedding in Keystone this last summer and I am just amazed at the photos...they are beautiful and I can't speak highly enough about her work! She is also just starting out in wedding photography (although I can imagine is going to be in high demand soon as she is just super talented!) so her pricing is reasonable.
    Take a look at my wedding photos on there...www.freshphotographyblog.com...I'm the Keystone wedding and just love love LOVE her work!!
  • Options
    sparkyskadoosparkyskadoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi:  I used Tanya Porter for my wedding in October.  She was fantastic!  Her website is www.weddingsbytanya.com.  She lives outside Denver and knows the mountain resort towns backwards and forwards.  She's a total pro, really well known in the industry, easy to work with and will work with you on price.  Good luck!  Mary
  • Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - guessing you have already found someone since your wedding is coming up soon (congrats!!!). If not, definitely contact The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com). Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards