Colorado-Denver

Planning a wedding in 90 days!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been engaged FOREVER... like 2years and we finally set a date. My finaces twin in in the service and coming home in January so a febuary wedding it is.

I was hoping to get some recommendations from other brides to help the process go faster. I was wondering if anyone knows of all inclusive sites (not just ones with "preferred vendors") Im talking cake, dj, floral, photography, planner, decor. Or maybe a place with most of those? 

I found a beautiful venue called the lakehouse in conifer area, but they dont offer anything!! I would pretty much need to book 20 vendors :(

Let me know ladies!!!

Re: Planning a wedding in 90 days!!!!!!!!!!

• steffybeffysteffybeffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the crystal rose has man location and i think the only thing you might have to book yourself is the cake and photographer everything else they do for you
    image 117 Made the cut!
    image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011

I have heard that the Tapestry House north of Ft. Collins is good for that.  I had a friend who planned a wedding in only a couple of months and did it there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at Stonebrook Manor in Thornton, and they were amazing! They do the ceremony, reception, cake, & catering. They also have other things you can add to your package such as officiant (which we used - he was awesome), photographer (we didn't use them but their pictures look great and the price is really reasonable), and flowers (we used Dawn w/ Hillside Consultants - she was one of my favorite vendors - travelled to Denver to drop off the flowers, and otherwise we communicated strictly through email).
    The only other things we had to worry about were dresses/tuxes, jewelry, and hair/makeup (we used Beauty on Location by Liz - also fantastic, and she travels).
    All in all, I would highly recommend looking in to it. Let me know if you have more questions!
    Good luck!
    Melissa
    Photobucket
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My vote is also for SB manor, but I'm biased since we got married there too :)  I used almost all of their preferred vendors as well, so I'm a wealth of info, if you're interested.  Good luck!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Arrowhead Manor is all inclusive.  You should check them out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pschauerpschauer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Ameristar in Blackhawk - ask for Wendy - We had my daughter's wedding there and they have preferred vendors. We used them and King Soopers Gold for the cake and I think that they can do flowers too! It was fun and beautiful!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want red and white stuff I can set you up and 9 silver champagne buckets! I will make you a deal:)
    I have 11 red rose pomanders and 1 huge red rose pomander - used for arch and decorating tables. $200

8 White pomanders used for family pews. $35

20 white organza ribbon pew bows - 15

2 White wisteria vines - 8
    1 Bolt - white tulle - 54# wide at about 30 yards - 8
     1 roll white satin 65" x60' - 35
    1 roll red saitn 65" x60' - 35
    1 roll white satin 65" by 58' - 30
    1 roll red satin 65" x ABOUT 25' - 15
    aBOUT 3500 SILK RED ROSE PETALS - 30
    7 PACKAGES OF 12PEICES OF 12 RED RIBBON ROSES - 28
    6 PACKAGES OF 12 PEICE OF 12 WHITE RIBBON ROSES - 24
    50 YDS X 9" WHITE TULLE ROLL UNOPENED - 8
    50 YDS RED TULLE 6" OPENED - 4
    I DO LETTERS RED - CAN BE PAINTED - 7
    LOVE IS SWEET LETTERS RED - CAN BE PAINTED - 8
    Pics on Photog site: www.ronnierenaldi.com: Jim & Crystal
  • THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

I am heading to Stonebrook mannor in a hour and the crystal rose at 2pm.

I will let you all know :)

P.S. When i told my finace I got my venue ideas off the internet he thouggt I was nutz!! Planning a wedding in 90 days is NUTZ!!
  • edited December 2011

Make sure that when you look at SB and CR you look into every detail. I was originally set on Sb, before visiting CR and finding out how much was included, compared to SB where you paid for every additional item or service. Plus CR has the DJ, cake cutting, linens, etc included. I think for your short time frame CR may be a better bet because its more of a one stop shop. Plus one thing that was important to me was time.... SB charged per 1/2 hr for additional time, whereas CR is very flexible. My wedding is on a Friday and I have 10:00am fri to 2:00am sat (saturdays are less at about 9hrs, but still beats the 6 that SB gives you). In the end its all about how much you want to spend, and how much you want to do... Good luck!

• First Thank you to all the brides that helped with coments and PM's about vendors and venues, I can totally feel the love ladies :)

So after visiting Stonebrook and Crystal rose I have decided to go with neither. Both are beautiful but just too wedding-ish, if that makes sense. They dont have that special vibe Im looking for. I am super in love with the lakehouse in conifer and determind to make it work so know Im looking for everything (exactly what i didnt want to do ) so again ladies I need vendor reviews for EVERYTHING!!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beuty on location by Liz - great hair and makeup. King Soopers cakes - yummy, cheap and beautiful. Cost co flowers for stemmed roses. - simple centerpeices and bouquets - easy and reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Yellow Paddle Photography offers hourly rates for photography if you book with less than 90 days. They also do videography and photo booths. I think their hourly rate is around $100 an hour and you get full rights to all your photos and get everything on a CD. Videography for the full day is under $1,000 .
  • edited December 2011
    Briarwood Inn, small, quaint and not your typical venue...it has a European old world charm to it...they have a brand new outdoor patio and pergola, that is open in Spring, however, I bet you could talk Bri into having an outdoor wedding...with the reception inside....might be a bit chilly, but they do have a really pretty fireplace. Now if your going for your full blown out wedding, dj, dancing..etc...this is not the place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards