Colorado-Denver
Options

Makeup in Breck, Frisco, Copper Area

Hello - just writing to see if anyone can recommend someone to do makeup for wedding in the Breck, Frisco or Copper areas. We are getting married at Copper in July and I'd like to start my search. Any recommendations welcome!

thanks!!

Re: Makeup in Breck, Frisco, Copper Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sorry - one more thing - also looking for good spas in that area for day before the wedding.

thanks!
  • Options
    jesstevens214jesstevens214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if she does make up- I know she did while she was in cosmotology school, she's also doing my hair for my wedding June.  She's one of my best friends and if she doesn't do make up she can definitely hook you up with someone.  Her name is Danielle Armentrout.  She works at Envy Salon, the number is 970-668-3689.  Give them a call and see what they can do.
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    breckbabybreckbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a woman named Joy from Blush- in Breck, as for Spas, I went to the Valdora during mud season when I was living there they did a great 2 for 1 too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Vail on June 4th and i'm using Sally Freeman from Face F/X. I just went for my trial and she did a fabulous job..plus she's very reasonably priced. Her website is www.facefx.org
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards