July 2012 Weddings
Options

Yay!! finally received some RSVP's

So I checked my mail box before I went to work today (totally forgot to check the mail yesterday) and BAM..I received 1 from my cousin and 4 from my wedding website.. Super excited!!!  I hope I don't sound mean but I also want some no's in there too lol. Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."

Re: Yay!! finally received some RSVP's

• Options
    I think we are all rooting for some "no rsvps"! They wil trickle in I'm sure.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    don't feel bad I am hoping for about 35 no's.  FI doesn't know half the people on his mom's list so I hope they are our no's :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    some of the people we were hoping would be nos just RSVPed yes.  they didn't come to FI's sister's wedding last year and FI hasn't seen them since he was like 12.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am hoping for about 20 no's...we will see.  I was really sad when I checked the mail today and all that was in there was some junk mail.  :(
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ok good so I don't feel bad then...I'm hoping for about 20 no's but I will keep yall posted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards