Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

AW: Invites are in!!

Got the word from my mom that they were delivered today but I won't be able to see them until tomorrow since they are at her place in NJ.  We ordered them through Paper by Proud and Erin sent me a sneak peak picture yesterday so I'm DYING to see how they look in person!  I'm two weeks ahead of schedule since now they'll be able to go out next week! 

I also have my hair and make up trials with Meghan Cahill and Emily from Cheekadee on Sunday so I'll be sure to update my bio with pics soon!!  Yipppeeee!
Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: Invites are in!!

• Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  I'm starting to look into invites today.  I don't know how I'm going to make up my mind.  There's soooo many choices!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! So exciting - sending out the invites was one of my favorite parts of planning so far. Its a huge relief to have them out of your hands.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Once you send out the invites, it makes everything seem all that more much official/real. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So this means at some point this week, I'm probably going to cr@p my pants because it's really going to hit me!  LOL!  

I keep thinking to myself - how the heck did we get here already?!  But in the same breath, I see all the newbies saying their dates in 2011 and I think thank god that's not me and this is almost over.  

No offense new girls = )

Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So exciting! We picked out invitations Tuesday.

I keep thinking the same thing about 2011. Even though I am at the end of 2010 ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_aw-invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:7774886c-038b-4838-949b-699968c8140cPost:8ed040e8-0788-4b2b-85d3-4b78750d0340">Re: AW: Invites are in!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So this means at some point this week, I'm probably going to cr@p my pants because it's really going to hit me!  LOL!   I keep thinking to myself - how the heck did we get here already?!  But in the same breath, I see all the newbies saying their dates in 2011 and I think thank god that's not me and this is almost over.     No offense new girls = )
    Posted by PharmJen[/QUOTE]

None taken, I just wish I was in your shoes! I am ready to get this show on the road! I am very impatient!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! We're going to use Paper by Proud (Erin is my DOC), they do great work!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards