Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Any info about Boardwalk photo booth Rentals??

Hi, 

Has anyone worked with this company?  Is there any info you can share about them?  I can't seem to find reviews about them any where.

Thanks!

Re: Any info about Boardwalk photo booth Rentals??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard wedding wire had good things said about them.  See the earler post from today on their groupon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The wedding wire review is for a different company with a similar name. If you search the boards for "Boarwalk photo booth" you'll see that other brides have used them and seemed to like them.

I will be using them, but not going through the Groupon buy... the owner said he's honor the $400 discount for the 5-hour package we wanted.

Hope that helps :)
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_info-boardwalk-photo-booth-rentals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:77ef5450-c9bd-4d0e-a1d6-a4e8a73eac24Post:49a0343b-1319-4b31-a180-de105eeaf763">Re: Any info about Boardwalk photo booth Rentals??</a>:
    [QUOTE]The wedding wire review is for a different company with a similar name. If you search the boards for "Boarwalk photo booth" you'll see that other brides have used them and seemed to like them. I will be using them, but not going through the Groupon buy... the owner said he's honor the $400 discount for the 5-hour package we wanted. Hope that helps :)
    Posted by agilanyi[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I posted the other day that I told him I wasnt comfortable with the groupon and he would honor the price. I am meeting with him this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds great! I'd love to hear how it goes, Smile :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mwg616mwg616 member
    edited December 2011
    Yes, let us know how it goes!  I saw the groupon and was also curious about the quality of the company, ect.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really liked Scott. He was super nice. If you want props he does them for a small fee and he asks you what kind of props you want. Im really excited to have him at the wedding.
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    PhillyLove11PhillyLove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great info ladies! Thank you.  

Smile- Did you get to see the photo booth?  What did it look like?  How would you rate the quality?

BTW, the Today Show is going to interview the founder of Groupon this morning.  Forbes mag. is calling it the fastest growth business in the world or something like that.  Watch it if you have any reservations about Groupon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt get to see the photobooth in person. I saw a picture of it. You can see the same picture on their website.
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Smile - Thanks for the update! I'm just waiting for Scott to send a contract over :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cynd810cynd810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So is the general consensus here that Boardwalk is legit? I am so nervous that I'll pay this man and he won't show up to my wedding and make off with my deposit.  It all does seem scary with the "sketchy" website and cheapest prices.  I need some reassurance please :) Thanks ladies!! Merry Christmas!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going with them and have received their contract and it looks on the up and up.   I haven't heard of anyone who actually used them though. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    cynd810cynd810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm okay, I'm still nervous...I really want to get the before the end of the year ordering discount but I'd also like to wait for more reviews.  I think I might wait until someone has officially used them and has good things to say before I book.  If anyone has anything to add or suggestions please feel free!! Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards