Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

30 Day Shred Girls Weigh In (and others)

So... How did you guys do last week?  How many shreds did you get in?  Did Jillian annoy the crap out of you about "phoning it in at the gym" (I counted, she said it 5 times).  

I personally did the shred 3x last week, took the weekend off with Easter and the inlaws visiting, and resumed yesterday.   I plan to try to do everyday this week if I can.  

I am officially the SAME weight as last week, but I consider that an accomplishment considering I totally pigged out this weekend.

Re: 30 Day Shred Girls Weigh In (and others)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I mute Jillian now, she got on my nerves after the first few times doing it. So now I just play other music and it is still just as motivating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing that too actually.  I practically have what she says memorized anyway!   I read somewhere someone had a good playlist they had made up that fit the minutes of the shred, if I can find it I'll post it here.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so I weighed myself this morning and I lost 3.5 lbs!! I'm really excited and happy. I'm now 148.5 so being under 150 makes me really happy. Like I said last week, I'm not doing the 30 day shred like everyone else. I did a circuit kickboxing class on Monday, had bootcamp on Tuesday, ran 2.5 miles on Wednesday, and had bootcamp on Thurdays. I wanted to run on Saturday but the instructor kicked everyone's asses on Thursday and I was sore until Sunday!!  I was also really good with my diet last week too. I'm hoping to repeat this week with the same regime but hopefully add in another day or two of running.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Great idea. I'm going to start muting her too because she does work on my nerves! I'd much rather listen to music to keep me motivated.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here is the 30 day shred playlist for your ipod if you want to mute Jillian:

30 Day Shred Workout Mix:M.I.A. – Paper Planes, Kanye West – Stronger, Lady GaGa – Poker Face, Britney Spears – Womanizer, Kanye West – Heartless, Lady GaGa – Just Dance, Beyonce – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

nice! Thanks Kim.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh this is nice! I too am on the 30 DS but did nothing last week....

Was planning on doing it 3 times a week starting back tonight!

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am the same weight as I was last week.  Not bad considering the massive amount of crap I ate over the weekend.

However, I am currently sidelined from exercising.  My nerves, or muscles or SOMETHING  around my left shoulder blade and shoulder is super inflamed.  I am in a whole lotta pain right now.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't start the shred last week.  I'm starting this week after my paper is due tomorrow night for classes.  But the good news is I'm the same weight - I definitely thought I was going to gain weight after being home in Philly and enjoying soft pretzels, wawa hoagies, and a few early easter dinners with family haha.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards