Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

TENDENZA BRIDES

Hello!

I just viewed Tendenza with my fiance and though we absolutely loved the space I am concerned the dance floor will be too small. My family is BIG BIG BIG is dancing as are our friends. We are looking to invite 189 and hoping only 160 (the minimum for Tendenz) or less come. Any thoughts or experiences you can share? 

Much appreciated!!

Re: TENDENZA BRIDES

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tendenza-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:8086517f-869f-4ca7-a4b9-150bbca1f0a7Post:b4fcf10c-81cb-45ae-96f7-1d4d6a413e59">TENDENZA BRIDES</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I just viewed Tendenza with my fiance and though we absolutely loved the space I am concerned the dance floor will be too small. My family is BIG BIG BIG is dancing as are our friends. We are looking to invite 189 and hoping only 160 (the minimum for Tendenz) or less come. Any thoughts or experiences you can share?  Much appreciated!!
    Posted by SVanH031506[/QUOTE]

I'm going to be a Tendenza bride and very converned about the space as well (our guest list is going to be about 200 people).  But we've already put in a deposit and can't look back =).  Have you looked into their other venue, Vie?  I hear it holds alot more people!
  • I went to a wedding at Tendenza over the summer.  It's an awesome space, the service was great and the food was good.  If you're hoping for 160, I think it would be just fine.  I know they say 160 is their min and their max is 220ish, but I think 160 should be their max.  There were about 185-200 at this wedding, and the dance floor was eaten by the tables and it was very tight.  But with a few less tables, I definitely think it would be a good fit for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahhh Lauren!  You're review is making me very concerned =/  I'm going to ask them about their larger oval tables.
  • I know, I'm sorry....I was hesitant to write that after seeing your comment.  But you said you're having a DJ, right?  The bride complained to me later that their band took up something like half of the intended dancefloor, so that should open things up a bit for you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm hoping bigger tables closer to the bar and front will help. If we need to we will just dance around the tables!!  Don't worry ysl1983. You will have a great time regardless! When are you getting married there? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards