Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Just about to scream...

107 days until my wedding, and my event coordinator "isn't with the company anymore". Now the reception place has no recollection of any of my correspondence or my contract. Hopefully they're going to work with me and not change the pricing on anything... but still. REALLY? Ugh, this is unnecessarily adding to my stress!!! 

Any ideas for me in case this place completely falls through?

I'm really about half ready to just elope.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just about to scream...

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have copies of anything? Or saved emails?
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do. Copies and saved e-mails. I sent them all... and holding my breath to see what they'll say. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should be fine then. I wouldn't worry too, too much. I would also call them tomorrow morning to make sure they got the forwarded info and to make sure that everything is still moving forward as it should.

Coordinators change all the time - I've had 3 in 9 months. It stinks, but it's pretty standard. Everything should still turn out perfectly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rhino- where are you getting married? the same thing just happened to me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything is fine. Thankfully. I can breathe! I just pretty much always play worst-case-scenario in my head. I had JUST spoken to my coordinator a week ago though!

jenmac, Table 31 at the Comcast Center
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rhino - That's great! I'm glad things worked out! Also, I really like your venue! I've been to a couple happy hours there and have always enjyed my drinks and food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's soooo affordable, too. I love it. I'm really looking forward to our food. I WILL be one of those brides who eats at her reception!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lauren123455lauren123455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's such a great choice for a venue!  Where will it be, on the second floor?  How many people do they hold?  I have my venue picked out, but it could be a fun RD place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the entire restaurant. First floor seating for those who want to dance, second floor for the non-dancing types who would rather just sit and talk. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards