Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Photo Booths

I think this would be an awesome thing to have at a wedding -- the pictures print out with the bride and grooms name and date of the wedding --- Except not sure if its outragously expensive -- Has anyone looked into this?

Re: Photo Booths

• edited December 2011
    I am doing this. I'm using Events by Design and it is $795 [I got $100 discount for signing up on black friday though]. This is what is included:

- Delivery & set-up
    - Unlimited photos at event
    - Each guest in the photo gets a copy of the picture for themselves
    - Personalization on each picture
    - Choice of black and white, color photos or both!
    - Includes TWO attendants for booth for the duration of your event
    - Includes 12"x12" Memory Book w/unlimited pages
    - Includes customized Prop Package
    - Includes one CD with all of your event pictures

Let me know if you want their contact information.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also used bux photobooths.   Total cost is under $1000 and includes double prints, one for the guest and one for a guest book for me.. I also was given a dvd with all of the photos on it to keep.  Eric brought props for the guests to use as well as all the materials needed for a scrapbook.
  • SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_photo-booths?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:86803254-8ad8-42ed-8fb8-35d8ca567428Post:beeffca5-5782-4033-94a8-28809fdea618">Photo Booths</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think this would be an awesome thing to have at a wedding -- the pictures<strong> print out with the bride and grooms name and date of the wedding</strong> --- Except not sure if its outragously expensive -- Has anyone looked into this?
    Posted by debnchris[/QUOTE]

Personally, while we are having a photobooth, we are stearing clear of this type of personal branding - as a guest, I enjoy things more (pictures included) that aren't branded with someone else's names and dates.
  • debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah never thought of it like that do the majority of the people who do this NOT have their names and the date on the printouts for their guest? I thought it would would be a nice little rememberence of the wedding but maybe some people would like hmmmmmm???? I''ll think about that one thanks for all your input girls!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our monogram and date on the bottom.
  • debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh mongram sounds nice, and if people don't want that they can cut it off the bottom of their strip right? Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    I like the personalization because it reminds me of the fun we had at that wedding. We're definitely doing our monogram at the bottom.
    I've been looking into Wilmigington Photo Booth.  I saw them set up at a bridal show and their rates are reasonable.  They had props and signs and could change the curtain color to your wedding colors, which I thought was a nice touch.
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used http://www.marcanthonyphoto.com/photobooth.htm for my photobooth. He was awesome, picture quality was fantastic, and you get a disk of all the images by themselves, then each of the 5 images on one sheet. Everyone loved him and the photobooth, and it was busy the whole night.
  • edited December 2011
    We are definitely doing our monogram on the bottom so people can remember where it was from. Like you said, if they really don't want it on there they could cut it off :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Amazing Times Photo Booth. I saw the booth at a bridal event and thought it would be so unique to have at the wedding rather than put cameras on the tables. We haven't told anyone yet so it will be a surprise for all. We got a great price....$895 for 5 hours.

http://www.amazingtimesphotobooths.com/

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image Our Furbaby Beaker imageimage
  • CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Question about the photobooths for those who used it - was it in the same room as the main reception or in a separate cocktail room?  And how did it effect the dancing, etc?

My FMIL really wants one at the wedding and offered to pay for it.  I've been hesitant b/c my venue would set it up in the cocktail lounge and I'm worried too many people are going to be in the other room to wait to get pictures in the photobooth and not enough people will be on the dance floor.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards