Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

5 days to go. Hope my local girls can help me....

I am running out of creative juice and am still trying to figure out what to call my specialty cocktail which will be apple cider and capt morgan spiced rum.

Any ideas Philly girls?? :)

Re: 5 days to go. Hope my local girls can help me....

• Options
    What color will the drink end up being?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry I didn't let you answer yet..

When I think of apple cider I automatically think of Fall season which is the season we are in now...so how about  The "Fall"ing in Love Cocktail, or Let's "Fall" in Love Cocktail...or something like that
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It will probably be a brownish color.  I was thinking of a "falling" type name, too. 

I had thought that Bobbin for Apples might be cute?  I'm so over this!! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_5-days-to-go-hope-my-local-girls-can-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:86b08323-8a22-459a-b96f-c76fee5898a9Post:ee8b555a-4ee6-4b6b-8f98-c569d250be87">Re: 5 days to go. Hope my local girls can help me....</a>:
    [QUOTE]It will probably be a brownish color.  I was thinking of a "falling" type name, too.  I had thought that Bobbin for Apples might be cute?  <strong>I'm so over this!! :)</strong>
    Posted by had26[/QUOTE]

You're almost there! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think the name "spiced Love" since capt is a spicy rum and the rest works lovely in the rum
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Captain's Grog?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards