Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I woke up today, after not falling asleep till 2 am, this is after taking NyQuil mind you, feeling like I am in a fog, and the weather is not helping.

I had a nice weekend though. I went to BB&B to use gift cards, and bought all my dishes! Love it!!

Yesterday I went to get sushi with TCT and Amy, good times

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Why do the weekends go by so fast?  Yesterday was the one year anniversary of when my FI proposed.  Now I hit the 2 month mark today!  It's gone by so fast. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I'm always scared to post good morning in case someone is in the middle of posting it too...

Weekend was ok.  Got fitted for my BM dress for my friend's wedding. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy your ticker says 2 months 2 days....

and mine says 3 weeks etc.. oh my god. *gulp*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I had Ladybugs b-party!  It was a lot of fun!  I'll try to post pics tonight.  I'm horrible with that though. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! This weekend we went to see "Hallpass" and there was a preview for a new movie "Bridesmaids" that looked pretty funny. Sort of what happens when all of the bridesmaids from a wedding are all very different personalities.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! The weekend FLEW by. Got all my cleaning done this weekend - not quite exciting but still very much needed.

Yesterday was a nice relaxing day - and sushi with B2B and Amy was definitely fun.

Very sad it's Monday though.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

Went to see Amadeus at Walnut Street last night with MIL and SIL. I couldn't focus and thought it was pretty boring. It was dreary and too dark. The guy that played Mozart was fantastic though. Anyway didn't get home till about 11:30 so I'm a bit sleepy today. Dunks! Here I come!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:42038bdd-9343-42e7-ab2f-d0e69d98e49c">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amy your ticker says 2 months 2 days.... and mine says 3 weeks etc.. oh my god. *gulp*
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

I don't know why mine says 2 months 2 days... because tomorrow it's going to say 1 month 29 days.

I can't believe our weddings are so close! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!

Friday was excellent date night was so nice!
    Saturday was meeting and work all day
    Sunday was work and homework.
    It was overall nice weekend that ended with the BORING Oscars.

I got hours at the resturant this morning, so Ill have to catch up on everything when I get home from class tonight!

Have a good day everyone!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!

I 1,000% agree that the weekend went by WAY too quickly and am not ready for it to be Monday morning...

Quick AW: We FINALLY booked our vacation! We are going to P*nta Cana for 5 nights in June and staying at an adults-only AI. So excited!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Morning!

I met Drink, B2B, and LRM on Friday! 

Saturday we got all but one of the bridesmaids dresses picked out and ordered. And I found earrings on super sale, so I bought them for the wedding. 

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and dad for her dress.  We ended up hiking down to the Alfred Angelo store in Cherry Hill (from Central NJ, but still 45 minutes away) because my dad was convinced that this one outfit he saw was "The One".  And he was right!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

MadamA- which resort are you staying at?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:35b3a3e2-d8a8-4bc0-98fb-a71553001b5b">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MadamA- which resort are you staying at?
    Posted by Beagle211[/QUOTE]

Catalonia Royal Bavaro:
    <strong><a href="http://tinyurl.com/6gkpktw" rel='nofollow'>http://tinyurl.com/6gkpktw</a></strong>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!

We are going to Excellence at the end of March. I cannot wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:4d0c32dc-a966-4022-bfaf-d0766e733b3a">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous! We are going to Excellence at the end of March. I cannot wait.
    Posted by Beagle211[/QUOTE]

I have heard amazing things about Excellence at it looks absolutely fabulous! It was a little out of our budget for a non-HM trip, though, so we found a great deal on the other place. Looks nice though! Hope you guys have a wonderful time and you can come home and tell me all about it!
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies! I've got a lot to do today so I probably won't be around much.

Hope everyone has a good day! Stay dry! Laughing
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies! 

I must also agree that the weekend went by wayy too fast!  I was with Shining Through, the music group I am in.  I had a great time with everyone, it was good to get off campus, meet new people, sing and hear the testimonies of the other group members.  It was really encouraging and God definitely laid some things on my heart.

I hope this week flies by quickly, because Spring Break is this Friday and I can't wait to get back to PA :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning.

I spent the weekend in  AC. It was a nice get away and I got a new couch bag :)

Madam A - I am going to a Premier meeting tonight with a friend of mine. I may start in the jewelry business ;)
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I had a great weekend.  It was my surprise bridal shower on Saturday!  I was really surprised, my mom and sister did a fantastic job planning it.  Everyone was super generous, the food was great, and I think everyone had a good time.  Yay!

The only downside is that one bridesmaid did not show up.  My mom told me she RSVPed yes (2 weeks late), and then on the day of, never called, never showed, nothing.  She told another friend of mine that she had to work, but no one ever told my mom, and she had to pay for her dinner.  I was kind of peeved, even if she couldn't come, she should have called and told my mom she could no longer make it.  I dont' expect a lot from the bridesmaids, but I do expect them to be considerate.  End rant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole - that's exciting! PM me or FB me if you have any questions about anything! I had a great show on Saturday night so I'm feeling really good about the business at the moment ($$)

=)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <<I met Drink, B2B, and LRM on Friday! >>

oh yea, I totally forgot!! haha sorry Beagle! I am still asleep.... nyquil hangover and all.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys!! good morning!! So last week I went for an interview and they called me today and told me I got the job!!! I'm really excited. It'll be in my career field doing what I went to school for. yay! Now I have to tell my current employer they want me to start next week...ekk
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!!

I had the best weekend of relaxing and down time -- it was awesome. All of the laundry is done, everything is clean, and I even took a little trip to KOP to buy myself a present! DH and I have a new deal -- when he goes to Vegas for business (or even AC for fun), if he looses money I get to spend that same amount on something totally frivilous for myself! Wait, what's that Tiffany's? You miss me already? I miss you too.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies.

I spent most of Friday throwing myself a pity party because I was home, but couldn't go anywhere.  I didn't have to go into work at 8 like I thought.  Grrr.

Saturday I went to a terrarium class with my blog friend.  I was happy to come home and see that the Mr. had done the breakfast dishes, cleaned up a little, and started organizing a big pile of papers that we have been procrastinating about.  Then JEGs and I sat at home at watched No Strings Attatched.

Sunday we went to Lowes to look at kitchen faucets, and then drove to Cosi for lunch.  Afterwards we explored the Farm Park in Norristown-- which to our surprise is quite delightful!  I think once I get a bike, we are going to be spending a lot of summer afternoons at the park ;)

...and looking back on this, I realized that this is a totally boring weekend.  When did I get so old?  haha
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:834d71ca-d107-4d52-9262-096ce5b86cc5">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey guys!! good morning!! So last week I went for an interview and they called me today and told me I got the job!!! I'm really excited. It'll be in my career field doing what I went to school for. yay! Now I have to tell my current employer they want me to start next week...ekk
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

YAY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>DH and I have a new deal -- when he goes to Vegas for business (or even AC for fun), if he looses money I get to spend that same amount on something totally frivilous for myself! Wait, what's that Tiffany's? You miss me already? I miss you too. <<

LOVE this. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about the weather???  Anyone get woken up by storms last night?  We got nailed around 2:30 this morning and it woke me up.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats NorthStar!
    BabyFruit Ticker