Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Who are you using for your......

DJ?! I am so stressed about finding the right DJ! More then anything else in my wedding planning!!
Just want to hear from everyone else who they are using!

Re: Who are you using for your......

• I'm using East Coast Event Group for DJ & lighting. Silver Sound was my second choice. I also looked at Synergetic, who comes very highly recommended on this board, but they were a little too pricey for me.
    Anniversary
  • I'm using Schaffer sound, they are based in Media. They were reasonable priced and coincidentally, they were also on the preferred list of vendors at our venue, so it worked out :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I am using Complete Music.  I had them for a birthday party a few years ago for a friend and loved them!
  • I am using DJ's available.  They seem to be highly recommended on here and the price was great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going with Synergetic Sounds. They are a little pricey, but they are great! We have been to a few weddings they were at and the music was always great.  I asked around and not one complaint from any of the brides/grooms.  Good luck in your search!!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I used Jenny Z Mobile DJ, and she was freaking awesome.  Jenny played everything we wanted, and def stuck to the DNP list.  I found her because she DJs at a bar I went to in Maryland, but even though she's based in MD.... she'll travel for you.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • We are using DJ Z Music out of Wilmington, but they come up to the Philly region.  I got 2 referrals for them...they have great pricing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Next Generation DiscJockeys. I've heard great things about them and they are priced lower than everyone else I've checked out. http://www.nextgenerationdjs.com
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards