Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Who are you using for your......

DJ?! I am so stressed about finding the right DJ! More then anything else in my wedding planning!!
Just want to hear from everyone else who they are using!

Re: Who are you using for your......

• Options
    I'm using East Coast Event Group for DJ & lighting. Silver Sound was my second choice. I also looked at Synergetic, who comes very highly recommended on this board, but they were a little too pricey for me.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using Schaffer sound, they are based in Media. They were reasonable priced and coincidentally, they were also on the preferred list of vendors at our venue, so it worked out :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am using Complete Music.  I had them for a birthday party a few years ago for a friend and loved them!
  • Options
    I am using DJ's available.  They seem to be highly recommended on here and the price was great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We are going with Synergetic Sounds. They are a little pricey, but they are great! We have been to a few weddings they were at and the music was always great.  I asked around and not one complaint from any of the brides/grooms.  Good luck in your search!!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I used Jenny Z Mobile DJ, and she was freaking awesome.  Jenny played everything we wanted, and def stuck to the DNP list.  I found her because she DJs at a bar I went to in Maryland, but even though she's based in MD.... she'll travel for you.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    We are using DJ Z Music out of Wilmington, but they come up to the Philly region.  I got 2 referrals for them...they have great pricing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're using Next Generation DiscJockeys. I've heard great things about them and they are priced lower than everyone else I've checked out. http://www.nextgenerationdjs.com
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards